This article walks you through the process for connecting your Pinterest Ads account to Jove.
1. From the Jove homepage, click on the gear icon in the top right-hand corner, then select the Connect Ad Account option.
2. Now, click on the button labeled Connect Your Pinterest Ads Account.
3. Open and sign into your Pinterest Ads account in a separate window or (if you don't have Adblock turned on) launch Pinterest ads here.
5. Copy the Account ID next to your Account Name and paste it into the form labeled Pinterest Ads Account ID and click Next.
Now, let's send Jove an invite to your Pinterest Ads account.
Note: You must be an account administrator to complete this process. If you are not an administrator for this Pinterest account, please contact someone in your organization who is an admin and can complete these steps on your behalf.
7. On the left sidebar, click Partners and then select Add Partner on that page.
9. Click Assign Assets.
10. Select your ad account in the left sidebar, grant Admin permissions, and then click Assign permissions.
That's it! Once you've connected your account, please allow up to 1 business day for your data to show up in Jove.
You can also find the steps for the other platforms in these articles here:
- Connect Your Facebook Account w/ FB SSO
- Connecting My Google Ad Account
- Connect My Snapchat Ad Account to Jove
- Connecting a Microsoft Ads Account
If you have any questions at all, reach out to us at email@example.com