Once you have understood how the Creative Generation Tool works, you can proceed to create a Carousel Ad. Here is how:
- After selecting the “Carousel” option under Ad Format, click the “select” button under “Carousel Cards”
- Select all of the images/videos you would like to use for this carousel in order by which you would like them to show up.
- These images/videos will now show up with their own individual copy sets. Each card must have one headline and landing page. Descriptions are optional.
- Next, scroll down to the “Carousel Card Optimization” section and select the desired option. This will allow Facebook to automatically adjust the order of the cards based on performance data.
- Next, input the text that will show with the carousel
- To create multiple ads with copy variations, click the green “+” button to add another copy set.
- Select the desired call-to-action (CTA)button.
- To create multiple ads with CTA button variations, select multiple CTA options.
- The number of ads that will be generated can be previewed at the very bottom of the page as “Expected creatives”.
- Click “Generate” to generate all ad variations.
- How Do I Generate My Creatives?
- How Do I Generate a Single Image or Video Ad?
- How Do I Generate an Instant Experience?