Support by Jove
How Do I Add Data?
- Navigate to “Add Data” at the top right corner of the Budgets home page
- Input a Budget Item, depending on the initial selection when creating the budget, this could be:
- Platform Channel (Google Search, Google Shopping, Google Display, Bing Search, ...)
- Channel (Search, Shopping, Display, Social)
- Platform (Google, Bing, Facebook)
- Campaign Type (Prospecting, Remarking, Retargeting, Testing)
- Custom Tag Groups
- Input the date (or date range) for which the data must be added
- Input the information Spend allotted to those dates, as well as the KPI Amount. This will allow Budgets to calculate the KPI allotted to those days and merge it with the current data.
- Save and Refresh the page to see the changes applied.
- Getting Started With Budgets
- How Do I Create a Daily Budget?
- How Do I Edit a Daily Budget?
- How Do I Adjust My Daily Budget?