How Do I Create a Daily Budget?
- Navigate to the Budgets home page
- Select “Create New Budget”
- Enter all desired fields
- Budget Name: Input a desired Budget Name
- Budget Description: If desired, input a description differentiating this budget
- Dates: Select the date range for which this budget will be functional. This can be starting and ending in the past, starting in the past and ending in the future, or starting and ending in the future
- Total Budget: Input the total budget desired. This budget can be in USD, GBP or EUR
- KPI: If desired, select which KPI is required for this budget (CPA, CPC, CPM, ROAS)
- If the KPI field is left blank, on the next step, a specific KPI can be chosen for each line item
- If a KPI has been chosen, a default target value for that KPI can be chosen, depending on the clients’ target and goals
- Budgets can be created with a Start and End date in the past.
- If the budget starts/ends in the past, double check that this is the correct date, since dates in the past are not editable after creation
- Budgets can be created for any duration between 2 days and 365 days
- Linked Accounts: By default, all platform accounts linked to Jove will be selected. However, you are able to deselect any platform account in order to narrow the purview of your budget.
- Choose a budget structure
- Enter details for your budget
- Select "Create Budget" and you're good to go!
- Getting Started With Budgets?
- How Do I Edit a Daily Budget?
- How Do I Add Data to my Budget?
- How Do I Adjust My Daily Budget?