Once you have understood how the Creative Generation Tool works, you can proceed to create an Image or a Video ad. Here is how:
- After selecting the “Single Image or Video” option, click the “select” button to choose the image or video you would like to use for this ad creative.
- Note that you are able to select multiple image/videos to create different combinations of ad creative.
- Next, input the copy for your ad creative.
- To create multiple ads with copy variations, click the green “+” button to add another copy set.
- Input the desired landing page.
- To create multiple ads with landing page variations, click the green “+'” button to add another landing page.
- Input any specific URL parameters you would like to use for this ad. Otherwise, the default UTM template set in your account will be used. To learn more about UTM templates, visit this page here.
- Select your desired call-to-action (CTA)button.
- To create multiple ads with CTA button variations, select multiple CTA options.
- The number of ads that will be generated can be previewed at the very bottom of the page as “Expected creatives”.
- Click “Generate” to generate all ad variations.
- How Do I Generate My Creatives?
- How Do I Generate a Carousel Ad?
- How Do I Generate an Instant Experience?