Once your reports have been created, you can edit and reorder them using the following steps.
How Do I Edit Reports Within a Dashboard
- If you would like to edit a report that has already been created, click on the pencil icon in the top right corner of the report you want to edit.
- Adjust the settings to your liking.
- Click “Run Report” in the top right corner to re-run your report with the new settings.
- Repeat steps 1-3 until you are satisfied with your results.
- Click the “Save” button to save your results.
- To undo any unsaved changes, click the X button in the top right corner of the report.
How Do I Reorder Reports Within a Dashboard
- Navigate to the desired dashboard you would like to rearrange.
- Click the pencil icon in the very top right corner. Be sure you are not clicking the pencil icon that is used to edit a report.
- Click and drag the hamburger icon to rearrange the reports into their desired positions.
- Click the “Save” button once completed.