A Dashboard is simply a collection of reports. When opened, a Dashboard will display all of the associated Reports within it. From here, you can add, remove, and edit those reports. Think of this as the folder in which the reports are placed within.
Here are a few simple steps to help you create your first Dashboard.
- Navigate to the Reports module via your account home page. This will take you to the Reports home page.
- Once here, click the “Add Dashboard” button below the dashboard list.
- Enter the desired name for this new dashboard.
- Enter a description for the dashboard. (Optional)
- Click “Save” to create your dashboard.
- You will be brought to an empty dashboard where you can now add reports.