Creating A Ticket
- To create a ticket, within the New Engen platform account home page, click the “?” in the upper-right hand corner of the platform.
- This will lead you to the NEST homepage. Click the “Sign In” button at the very top-right of NEST. This should automatically log you in if you are already logged in to the New Engen platform.
- Once logged in, click the “Submit a request” button to the left of the “Sign In” button.
This will bring up a form. Fill out the form and include the following requirements. The more information you provide us, the faster we can get you a solution.
Ticket Writing Best Practices
- Include as much detail, screenshots, links, page names, and job IDs as you can. This will speed up the process allowing us to resolve your issue quicker!
- Within the Exhibited Behavior field, include the following to behaviors:
- Current Behavior
- Expected Behavior
- Include context as to how this issue is impacting your workflow and time.