Last Updated: 4/28/2021
This article walks you through how to connect a Google Ads account.
1. From the Jove homepage, click on the gear icon in the top right-hand corner, then select the Connect Ad Account option.
2. Now, click on the button labeled Connect Your Google Ads Account.
2. Open and sign into your Google Ads account in a separate window or (if you don't have Adblock turned on) launch Google ads here.
3. Click the Help icon in the top right corner and find Customer ID at the bottom of the menu.
4. Copy and paste your Customer ID into the form labeled "Google Ads Account ID"
Note: For the following steps you must be an account administrator to complete this process. If you are not an administrator for this Google account, please contact someone in your organization who is an admin and can complete these steps on your behalf.
6. Click on the Managers tab.
7. A request from Jove should be present. Click Accept to provide Jove access.
You're all set! Once the invite is accepted, please allow up to 24 hours for your data to sync.
You can also find the steps for the other platforms in these articles here:
If you have any questions at all, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org