One of our most powerful views, Creative Insights' Scatterplot enables marketers to rapidly identify the visual or thematic characteristics that drive creative performance across 2 dimensions!
Each item on the scatterplot can represent an ad, a combination of media asset and copy, or media and copy assets separately. Users will find they can spot clusters of performance with easy-to-see themes. For illustration, a question this tool may help answer is "Which of my ads drive the best balance of volume (spend or conversions) and efficiency(CPA/ROAS)?"
*But that's not all* (in Billy Mays' voice)
We've enriched the Scatterplot interface to bring you:
- Collection allow you to add multiple scatterplots in a single dashboard view. Maybe you want to see one chart showing CPA vs. ROAS and another with CTR vs. CVR. Maybe you need a companion view to your Leaderboards. The possibilities are endless (almost).
- Box & Lasso(!) Cluster Analysis
- See a cluster of ads you want to know more about? Just select them! It's as simple as drawing a box (or whatever shape you need) around the plot points. We'll tell you what traits and tags are most prevalent in your cluster (and even let you compare 2 different groups.
- FULL Zoom + Axis Control!
- Be as precise as you need to be. Zoom in and out to highlight differences in performance at any scale
- Don't want your axis to start at the origin? Click and drag to move to where it needs to be.
- Tile Aggregation
- Ad-level analysis is great - but it's that much more valuable when you can visualize the difference in performance between images, videos, and copy across multiple ad sets and campaigns.
Collection - The container that holds one or more scatterplots.
Scatterplot - The visualized chart(s)
Configurator - Allows you to control how your tiles/plot points are visualized
Filters & Filter Search - Allows you to search and apply filters from tags, attributes, copy, and other attributes.
Actions Menu - This menu can be used to share, save, download, and open a Creative Insights view.
Axes - Select the metric to be displayed on each axis, and click and drag the axis to adjust the origin.
Box Select - Select multiple plot points for analysis with a simple box
Lasso Select - Select multiple plot points for analysis by drawing a border around the points
Zoom/Pan/Auto-scale - Zoom/Pan to the clusters you care about most. Auto-scale to show all ads.
Compare Toggle - Enables selection of multiple groups of ads for tag analysis. Toggling off will allow you to select one group of ads.
Tag Dialog - Shows which tags are associated with the selected ads